When you contact us by e-mail, the information provided by you will be saved for the purpose of treating your request and for potential follow-up requests.
3. MailPoet Newsletter
For mailing out our newsletter we use the platform MailPoet of the provider Wysija SARL, 6 rue Dieudé 13006, Marseille, France. Date is processed on the basis of your consent (as per Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DSGVO).
– MailPoet Data Storage: When you subscribe to our newsletter, the data you enter is not stored on the servers of MailPoet.
– MailPoet Data Analysis: When you open an e-mail sent using MailPoet, a file embedded in the e-mail connects with MailPoet’s servers. This allows to see whether a newsletter message and the links in it were opened and to collect technical information. This information cannot be connected to the newsletter-recipient and is used exclusively for statistical analysis. If you object to this data analysis by MailPoet you can unsubscribe from our newsletter here.
– Erasing your data: All data stored for e-mailing our newsletter will be deleted from our services after you unsubscribe from our newsletter.
– MailPoet Privacy Notice: https://www.mailpoet.com.
4. Data Erasure and Restriction
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here, or as provided for in the various storage periods defined by law. When the particular purpose no longer exists, or the storage period has ended, the respective data are routinely restricted or erased in accordance with legal regulations.
5. Your Rights of Acccess, Rectfication, Restriction, Erasure, and Objection
We store personal data only with the consent of the respective persons or in accordance with the DSGVO guidelines. If you would like your data to be erased, you can do so at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject ‘delete data!’.